Welcome to my blog! I wanted to start blogging when I first found out I was pregnant - really just to keep family and friends updated on the progress of the baby, but now that our little man is almost 4 months old, I thought what better time than now to start sharing what is going on in the Castelli household!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Little sicky-poo

So my goal was to upload the pictures of our BEAUTIFUL real tree with fabulous new ornaments from this weekend...but my amnesia struck again I left my camera at my sister's house!  Pregnancy really caused me to be forgetful!  Pics to come later!

In the mean time, for all of you who saw Mr. Roman on Thanksgiving, the little man wasn't feeling too well.  But, I am happy to say I think we are finally in the clear with little man's first cold.  Not only did he hate having a giant bulb syringe shoved up his nose every other hour, but it broke my heart seeing the way he would look at me as I was doing it!  It was as if he was thinking, "why are you doing this to me?".  Needless to say, after every suction session, I'd pick him up to console him and the tears were dry in 1.5 seconds!  Just to show you how much better he's feeling, take a look at the pic Justin snapped of him this morning before taking him to the babysitter's house.  He's always in such a great mood in the am, and as I was carrying him in the bathroom  this morning, I caught a glimpse of my adorable boy in his little jacket and sweet hat and told Justin we needed a pic!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Roman's cold is gone! Hope your and Justin's colds are gone too! Roman is a much flashier dresser than I! (Not that that is saying much)

    ReplyDelete