Welcome to my blog! I wanted to start blogging when I first found out I was pregnant - really just to keep family and friends updated on the progress of the baby, but now that our little man is almost 4 months old, I thought what better time than now to start sharing what is going on in the Castelli household!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My little laughing man!

Roman is such a happy baby!  We really are pretty blessed when it comes to Roman's demeanor.  We were at a party last night (yes, we still go to parties with Roman - but we head home at 10p these days, not 1 or 2am!) and everyone kept saying how laid back and relaxed he was.  He would just sit there in our arms taking it all in!  And unlike some babies I've known (my brother), he is perfectly content having someone other than Mommy and Daddy hold him!  And in typical baby fashion, he's always the happiest when he's naked!  We've recently discovered he's ticklish on his inner thighs!  I just love hearing my little man laugh - quite possibly the best sound in the world!  Listen for yourself...I'm pretty sure you'll agree! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment