Welcome to my blog! I wanted to start blogging when I first found out I was pregnant - really just to keep family and friends updated on the progress of the baby, but now that our little man is almost 4 months old, I thought what better time than now to start sharing what is going on in the Castelli household!

Monday, November 22, 2010

The pictures are up!

I've always thought when it comes to most things in life, I'm a pretty patient person!  I don't know if it was growing up with 4 siblings, or being in sales, or just the way I was raised, but I've always thought of myself as patient.  Boy was I wrong!  I think I learned in the last 24 hours that I need to work on my patience!

We recently had Roman's 3 month pictures taken.  We found a fabulous photographer a couple of years ago, and she is doing 5 sessions of Roman his first year of life!  I get so excited planning for his pictures, but then once the pictures are taken, I can't wait to see how they turned out!  This time was no different!  I just couldn't wait to see Roman's pictures!  I knew his pictures would be posted today (because Jamie told me they would be), but for some reason, I couldn't control myself!  I just kept checking for his pictures probably 100 times (no joke) between Friday and today!  I even woke up once in the middle of the night, and checked my phone to see if the pictures were posted!  I know, I'm crazy!  I bet my sisters would do the same thing - (that's how I rationalize things...when Justin thinks I'm crazy for doing certain things, I always say, "my sisters would do the same thing")!

Without disappointment, his pictures were posted this evening.  I just love them!  Roman couldn't keep his little eyes off Jamie's camera!  Jamie Sanger does such a great job!  I'll post a few on here once we get the CD, but if you'd like to check out our little man, click here!  Don't forget to click on the slideshow at the end of the pictures!  Once you see them, you'll be calling Jamie Sangar to take some pics for you!

1 comment: