I know it's cliche being Thanksgiving Eve, but I am sitting here looking at my precious baby, and wondering how in the world I am so blessed!
One of my best friends from Chicago - yes she's a Smarge - came over tonight and we were talking about how Thanksgiving Eve used to be the big night we all looked forward to to go out to the bars and have a blast...yet at 28 years old we were perfectly content staying in and eating pizza and watching Modern Family tonight! I think as we grow up and go through different experiences, our priorities change for the better, and for that, I'm thankful!
1. that my husband makes me laugh at the silliest things, like knuckle sandwiches and "turdles",
2. for Sunday night dinners with our families,
3. for the friendships I have had since elementary and middle school,
4. that all of my pre-pregnancy pants fit me once again!
5. For sales at the Loft,
6. for hearing my little man laugh and seeing his eyes light up when he sees me when I pick him up from the babysitter,
7. to have "girls nights" with my Pulte girls,
8. to have my sisters to call to ask about anything pertaining to post-pregnancy symptoms and baby questions,
9. for hair color to cover my grays,
10. And for my perfect little family of three!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!