Welcome to my blog! I wanted to start blogging when I first found out I was pregnant - really just to keep family and friends updated on the progress of the baby, but now that our little man is almost 4 months old, I thought what better time than now to start sharing what is going on in the Castelli household!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

He gets it from his Mama!

Of course Roman is surprising us everyday with something new!  Whether it's his "singing" at church, his constant rocking sitting on our laps, or how he cracks up at the smallest things!  I like to think he gets that from me!  My high school friends used to say, "If you want to feel good about yourself, go tell Ang a joke...she laughs at everything!"  I often find myself trying to tell people a story, and I am laughing so hard I can't even get it out, only to realize half-way through the story that no one else finds it to be half as hilarious as I do!  

I once heard that laughter adds 7 hours to your life!  I think I'll live well into my hundreds at this point!  Who doesn't love laughing, right?  My little man found our friends' daughter Jade absolutely hilarious this weekend!  She probably had him laughing for about 3 minutes before Justin thought to start recording it!  If you listen closely, you'll hear him hiccup every time he laughs!  He gets that from his Mama, too!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment