Welcome to my blog! I wanted to start blogging when I first found out I was pregnant - really just to keep family and friends updated on the progress of the baby, but now that our little man is almost 4 months old, I thought what better time than now to start sharing what is going on in the Castelli household!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Whew...after leaving my full-time job the end of June, I thought my summer would slow down a bit!  Not the case at all!  I have been a world-traveler the last couple of weeks!  I spent 5 days in Pennsylvania, 2 days in Chicago, and most recently, 4 days in Las Vegas!

One of my greatest friends, Courtney, who I've known for 20 years (crazy huh?), celebrated her bachelorette party in Las Vegas this past weekend.  While I realized with a three hour time difference, missing my baby, and being 5 years older than the last time I visited Vegas, I simply could not hang like I was hoping to!  I only lost 2 dollars gambling, got to experience some of the best clubs in Vegas, oh and I saw Carrot Top's stand-up!  All and all I had a blast with some of my best and oldest friends - my SMARGEs!  Just seeing these beautiful women and spending quality time and having some much needed girl-talk with them was well worth the lack of sleep!  Look at these beauties!


While I did have a lot of fun with my girls, I missed Roman like crazy!  We got to skype and Justin sent me at least 3 pictures each day to tie me over until I was home!  Looks like he had a blast while Mommy was gone, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment