Welcome to my blog! I wanted to start blogging when I first found out I was pregnant - really just to keep family and friends updated on the progress of the baby, but now that our little man is almost 4 months old, I thought what better time than now to start sharing what is going on in the Castelli household!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trip Down Memory Lane...

In the midst of our ice storm winter wonderland, I was doing a little house cleaning this evening.  For whatever reason, our bedroom gets pretty bad.  We pretty much keep the downstairs clean and presentable, but our bedroom always get neglected.  With the laundry room upstairs - my bed becomes the folding table, the dresser becomes a quick place to put all of my jewelry when I take it off at night, and the nightstand will have 3-4 empty bottles on any given day (currently 3 bottles, baby lotion, about 12 books I've never read, a thermometer, blah blah blah, you get the picture).

When I was trying to clear away some of the clutter tonight, I came across a cd case that said, "PICTURES" on it.  At first I thought it was our engagement pictures - but I wanted to pop the cd in to see exactly what was on it.  I was so excited when I saw pictures from when Justin and I first started dating almost 8 years ago!  Just for giggles, I thought I'd post a couple.  We look so young!  Brings back fun memories of college and all of the fun we had together!

Excuse me...notice my nose ring and Justin's earrings - oh,
and the one shoulder shirt was a staple in 2003!
Our Halloween costume for the annual 518 Halloween Party!
Look at my cute little Gangsta' hubs!

Great backdrop, huh?  What's up with my earrings - and my hair?
This pic is a hot mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment