Welcome to my blog! I wanted to start blogging when I first found out I was pregnant - really just to keep family and friends updated on the progress of the baby, but now that our little man is almost 4 months old, I thought what better time than now to start sharing what is going on in the Castelli household!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Everything I need to know...

...I've learned from my Daddy."  - Roman Castelli

Ok, ok, so he isn't quite speaking in sentences yet, but this month he sure is picking up on what Justin is teaching him.  Some of the lessons Roman has already learned from his Daddy:

#1.  It's never too early to start working on your vertical.


#2.  Sundays are for napping!


#3.  When you wear a hat, wear it slightly to the side.


#4  Our second favorite team is the Steelers!
 (Black and yellow, black and yellow! Shout out to our family in PA!)


#5  Michael Jordan is our hero!


#6  Dinner time is the best time of the night!




#7  Flash the ladies this smile, and you'll always get your way!  :)


3 comments:

  1. Love it! He is getting so big! Cannot wait to see him again in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the STEELER outfit. Alayna saw it and said awww he is cute in his Steeler outfit!

    ReplyDelete